With Christmas less than 3 weeks away, I’m super excited to share with you my Christmas “Love List”, a health and fitness gift guide! If you want to give something to the fitness enthusiast, or maybe you just want to give gifts that promote wellness and good health. From the luxurious to the budget minded, there’s something for everyone on my health & fitness gift guide!
All of these items are things I personally recommend and know that you’ll “Love” too! If you happen to purchase using one of my links, I may receive a small commission. It helps support my blog and is very much appreciated. Thank you for supporting me! Let’s get started!
If you’re looking for something that will promote good health and vitality, here are a few items to consider. Ranging from luxurious to more budget friendly. These are my picks:
- Vitamix – This is the Cadillac of blenders and for good reason. Yes, it’s an investment but worth every penny in my opinion. I’m pretty frugal but this was a no-brainer for us. We’ve had ours for almost 5 years and use it DAILY. We love it for smoothies, soups, nut milk (I make my own almond and coconut milk), homemade peanut butter and so many more things. It would be a gift that the recipient will enjoy for many years to come. I highly recommend this, if you’re looking for a higher end gift. We bought ours here:
- Juicer – With green juice being so popular these days, giving the gift of a juicer seems like a win-win! You promote healthy living with your family and they get to experience fresh, healthy juice without having to spend big bucks at the juice bar. We’ve been juicing daily for at least 15 years. I whole heartedly believe in the power of juice and it’s wellness enhancing properties and I think this would be an awesome gift for under $75. This is the one we use and love:
Stocking Stuffers & Budget Friendly Gifts
- Protein Powder – You may think this might be a strange gift, but to the fitness minded, trust me…it will be appreciated! This is a high quality grass-fed whey protein that I found to be delicious. Only natural, simple ingredients. Not a bunch of artificial flavors or fillers. I found ours here:
and I like this vegan protein powder as well:
- Matcha Green Tea Powder – I am in LOVE with this Matcha! It’s highly concentrated green tea powder and while you can get cheaper versions, this one is the gold standard in my book. It is just brimming with antioxidants and one small tsp. is all you need for increased energy and focus. I use this in my morning smoothie and can definitely notice a difference. It’s a much smoother feeling than coffee. I feel alert but not jittery. I think this would make a really cool stocking stuffer or small gift for a friend.
- Republic of Tea – I gave this tea to my clients several years ago for Christmas gifts and they all seemed to love it! It is a lovely, healthy gift and this brand is high quality. I think any flavor would make a nice gift but I like these holiday versions:
- Rainbow Light Food Based Vitamin – Again, this would make a cool little stocking stuffer for the health conscious person in your life. This is the multi-vitamin I take and recommend to my clients as well. Since it’s food based it’s less likely to upset your stomach which I have found can be an issue with synthetic vitamins. This is truly giving the gift of health!
Fitness & Exercise Gifts
If you’re wanting to encourage someone in your life to get fit or just need some new ideas for someone who has everything, then consider one of these fitness gift ideas:
- Bosu Ball Trainer – This is the one piece of equipment that I encourage all my clients to get. It is just so versatile. It can be used for balance, core work, used as a bench, plyometrics, boxing etc. I have one in my own home gym and I highly recommend it for yours. You can find this at Target or we found ours here:
- Rebounder/Mini Trampoline – This is a small piece of equipment that I recommend for young and old alike! It’s fun, excellent for cardiovascular health, circulation and is easy to use. It’s nice to get one with the handlebar for anyone wanting to “rebound” safely. I have one of these at home and use it when I need to get my blood flowing, wake up my body and just promote good health. Plus, if you’re considering this for kids, just know that they will jump on this thing for hours and make bedtime a snap! Lol! Here are a couple of options I like:
Specialty Pieces of Equipment
CORE BALL – Everyone needs a core ball! This is a basic for every home gym and also a MUST for pregnant women:
Kettle Bell – I love my kettle bell! Very versatile and adds fresh dimension to your training:
TRX Suspension Training System – This is something we have in our local gym and I’ve encouraged several of my home based clients to get this. We use it very often. It can be used indoors or out. It adds a new level of training to the mix and let’s us explore moves that dumbbells alone can’t accomplish. This would definitely be a cool gift for the fitness enthusiast!:
FitBit – I’m sure you’ve heard of this but maybe you haven’t thought about it in a while. This is a heart rate and activity tracker that is super cool! Several of my clients use it to track calorie burn, sleep, light exposure, heart rate monitoring, steps per day and so much more. If you’re someone who likes to track your numbers and see the data than this is the ticket. This would be a great gift to encourage someone who is just getting started on their fitness journey or for anyone who is tech minded and likes their gadgets!
Personal Training Sessions
No health & fitness gift guide would be complete without mentioning the gift of Personal Training sessions! I realize this may seem like a shameless plug and perhaps it is..LOL! But in all sincerity, what better way to get yourself or someone you love into a healthy and life-supporting habit of fitness!
If you live in Dallas, I’ve been helping women transform their bodies and their lives for the past 15 years. I offer in-home training and also online coaching. If you are ready to get in shape, feel free to contact me here. I would love to discuss your goals and how I can help you reach them. I can train just you or grab a friend and make it fun!
If you would like a significant other to purchase training sessions for YOU, than please let me know and I can contact them to get everything set up. My private in-home sessions begin at $120. Wouldn’t it be fun to have 5 or 10 sessions waiting for you after the New Year? What better gift can you give yourself than your health and well being? It’s time for an investment in self-care!
If you live outside of Dallas, I also offer online programs that you can do virtually! You can now shop my latest program which is designed for detox and mindfulness. This would be perfect for after the holidays or any time you want to get focused and feel better. I will be offering more programs in January so stay tuned for those!
This is the perfect way to still be under my guidance while being a little more budget friendly. Please let me know if you have questions. I would love to clarify anything you need. You can shop here and get instant downloads!
I hope you’ve enjoyed my “LOVE LIST”, a Health & Fitness Gift Guide! Please feel free to SHARE it with your friends or anyone you want to give a hint to! 🙂
Oh, and don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to the blog below! I’ll be sending out some really cool offers and exclusive discounts to blog subscribers after New Years. You don’t want to miss it!
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!
You may also like my post “How to enjoy the Holidays without Gaining Weight”